Vendor Application Form
May 10th to Aug 30th 2019
Before you apply please read over important policies and rules.
NO TENTS OR TABLES PROVIDED.
- Products sold at market MUST be grown, baked, or made by vendor and/or employee. Absolutely no used products or third party sales (direct business Example Avon, Tupperware, Scentsy…) are allowed unless specified on special dates on application (multi-vendor markets)
- All vendors selling food products and baked goods must follow and abide by government health and safety regulations. Please have your certificate on hand at market
- No early teardowns. Vendors must leave booth intact for duration of market.
- Vendors are responsible for own garbage. Please take a moment at end of market time to pick up any trash in your booth area.
- Booth area is 12’x12′. If you would like more room contact market manager Megan Olsen email@example.com
- Meat, seafood, and other products (required by health regulations) will have access to power.
- NO smoking permitted anytime. Please see City of Chilliwack by-laws
- Manager has right to reject vendor if deemed unprofessional in any way.
- Treat fellow vendors with respect.
- Do not ever park/block any residential driveway or business entry/exit.
- Full time vendors are required to give 48hrs notice if not able to attend a scheduled market.
- Drop-in vendors: Drop-ins will be required to give market manager 48hrs notice of attending a market.
- Drop-ins will also be required to pay a “no show” deposit. Deposit will be equivalent of 2 markets. Deposit will be return in full ONLY if vendor has given 24hrs notice of not attending scheduled market. This rule is in place for the integrity of the market.
- No live animal sales